Beneath this bowl of stars...

toddler activites, food, photos, and other orbital occurrences

wow! $80 for a tank of gas (and i didnt even try to top it off, it was 80.00).... I feel old. I remember back in high school in Oklahoma gas was less than $1.00. I would never buy it at prices in the triple digits. I remember being shocked the first time i saw a 1 rather than a 0 in the far left of the sign... For $20 you got a tank of gas and a coke... now you can barely get that for a $100. I wonder what it will cost, or even if we will use gas at all when Amber is my age.

1 comments:

A gallon of gas is still cheaper than a gallon of Starbucks coffee. How much sense does that make, bearing in mind that one of the two is a finite resource that took the bodies of dinosaurs a few hundred million years to morph into.