Beneath this bowl of stars...

toddler activites, food, photos, and other orbital occurrences

Is there something about a sleeping baby/kid that makes people want to talk? I mean its one thing if I stop to order ice cream and my talking wakes her up,

but come on people on bikes speeding past me, do you really need to yell out to us? When we first began our walk today a woman yells out "I see a baby... oh look who's wide awake" (amber was just falling asleep), and I wanted to yell back "yeah she's sure awake now". Later when she was just about to hit the 50min mark, another woman passes and calls out "awe naptime" and totally woke her up!! AARRRGGGGG. I need to make a shirt that says "shhhh baby sleeping" on the back.

Once she was up, she did enjoy picking and smelling the flowers


0 comments: