Beneath this bowl of stars...

toddler activites, food, photos, and other orbital occurrences

Today I wanted to start a theme for the blog and for our activities, to always do something really messy on mondays. Amber and I will wear clothes that can get messy and we wont worry how dirty we get or how much cleaning is required. I chose Monday because its the beginning of the week, Daddy is still around, and messy sounds so good with Monday :-) This week, our activity was not very messy, but only b/c I was gone for most of the day. I had to take the ferry into Boston to pick up our passports and then come back, by the time i got home, it was close to dinner time, so we just went with finger painting for today. This was Amber's second real attempt at finger painting with actual finger paints and she got much more into it today :-)

0 comments: