Beneath this bowl of stars...

toddler activites, food, photos, and other orbital occurrences

The other day while we were cooking dinner and Amber was entertaining herself all around us, I found her working on a giant sudoku puzzle :-)

Actually what happened is one day I had some puzzle from someplace and I didnt have paper so I used some of her easel paper and just made it really big. She was standing there looking at the numbers with a crayon in her hand tracing over them and saying the number, so from a distance it looked like she was doing sudoku... i tried to get a video, but it was my first video with our D-90 and I didnt get it in focus.

Also on this day, she decided to gallop around the kitchen (you can go around the kitchen to the livingroom and back in a big circle). This continued for at least 20min, all the while she was shouting "neigh neigh... pony galloping". This has since been a common activity at meal time.

0 comments: