Beneath this bowl of stars...

toddler activites, food, photos, and other orbital occurrences

The other day we were out exploring and wandered into a little bakery. I saw some green bread which I thought might be pistachio flavored (had little nut looking pieces in it). I bought the bread and strolling along we went. A little bit later Amber is going on and on about something. I realize she is saying "Green Toast mommy, green toast" and trying to get the bread out of the basket under her seat. We got home and she proclaimed that she had to have green toast for lunch. We discovered that it was Green Tea flavored bread and not pistachio which was really a let down. I should have known it would be green tea.... everything here is green tea flavored or scented... even the toilet paper and cleaning products... which makes it really weird to then go eat something green tea :-)

0 comments: