Beneath this bowl of stars...

toddler activites, food, photos, and other orbital occurrences

Since I have so many NYC readers, I wanted to write a really big post comparing and contrasting Shanghai and NYC, but it might take me too long to gather all the photos that I need. Instead, I will just create little posts from time to time.

Shanghai has more green space than NYC. Although there are more highrise buildings in Shanghai, they are more spread out, which allows for random greenery and tiny parklike spaces.Today we found a little park quite close to us with a nice little pond and bridges to walk on. The only problem with the parks here is that the have little steps everywhere and often rocky sidewalks or bridges made out of stones where you hop across a little stream (I should have taken a pic of one of those).

0 comments: