Beneath this bowl of stars...

toddler activites, food, photos, and other orbital occurrences

so not only is Amber an actual world traveler, but her play is beginning to globe trot.

Multiple times today Amber mentioned something about having to go away to Beijing tomorrow.... often for (insert number) of weeks. One time, I decided to ask some questions, and this is how it went:

Amber: "I have to go away really quick... to Beijing tomorrow"
Me: Oh really... how are you going to get there?
Amber: On the plane.
Me: Wow, that's a really long flight, what are you going to do all by yourself for so long?
Amber: Play with toys.
Me: And how are you going to get to the airport tomorrow?
Amber: um, in the car.
Me: How are you going to get there in the car?
Amber: I'm going to drive....
Me: And how are you going to drive? The peddles are so far from your feet?
Amber: with the key! (as she holds up the old front door key on the key ring that she happens to be playing with)
Me: And once the plane lands, how will you get to Beijing?
Amber: I'm going to walk, with my feet.
Me: And then what?
Amber: And then i have to go to Munich.
Me: And what's in Munich?
Amber: My house!
Me: really? I didn't know you had a house in Munich, how long will you stay there?
Amber: 30 weeks
Me: that's a very long time, do you know anyone in Munich
Amber: Well NaiNai YehYeh are in Beijing and then I have to go back to Beijing.
Me: oh yeah why?
Amber: I have to go to NaiNai and YehYeh's apartment.
Me: How long will you be in Beijing?
Amber: 3 minutes!
Me: Oh that's not long, do you have to just pick something up from the apartment?
Amber: Yeah, I have to get the mail.

after that i just could not stop laughing any more :-)

another awesome word from today was "Ponycorn" meaning unicorn

1 comments:

What amazing life experiences she already has that that can be her pretend!