Beneath this bowl of stars...

toddler activites, food, photos, and other orbital occurrences

Sweets table
Amber's 5th birthday was last month.  At first she wanted to have a ballet themed party, but as we approached her birthday she was in love with the Nutcracker and decided that she wanted to have a "Sugar Plum Fairy Ballerina Nutcracker Party".  I limited her to only inviting 7 friends (we had 24 last year and it was insane).  I kinda went a little bit over the top with everything, but she loved it and I sure loved doing it all.  Most of the ideas I found online.  If you stumble across this and want more info let me know and I am sure I can dig up the links.  I should probably post them all at the bottom at some point anyway.
Tree decorated with pink with tutus beneath
Pink Pink everywhere!
Wreath with a #5
Streamers that lined the driveway and walk
The Cake!
Marshmellow pops and Sugar Plums
Plastic goblets
table decor
Silver Nutcracker
Peppermint Fudge (so yummy and so easy)
Peppermint Fudge and Peppermint Sweet and Saltys (peppermint chocolate covered pretzels)
The birthday girl waiting for her guests
The girls selecting treats
Happy girls

0 comments: