Beneath this bowl of stars...

toddler activites, food, photos, and other orbital occurrences

Luckily I saw it coming and I was able to move up about 10 ft.  Luckily I drive a very heavy, safe car, and luckily I still have my 5yr old in a 5pt harness.  Maybe we would have all still been ok with a booster seat in a Prius, but I don't really want to find out.

I am sitting here with this:

around my neck.  It was given to me by a good friend when I was pregnant with Amber.  It is probably one of the best gifts I have ever received.  I think I am going to start buying them for people.   Far too many times I find myself so thankful that I have it to help relax my aching muscles.

Amber says her neck hurts, but I think it might be because I asked her earlier if it did or not.  I put her on the couch with the wrap around her neck while I cooked dinner.  I won't mention it in the morning and we will see if she's ok or not.  The babies seem fine, thank goodness.

A friend joked on facebook that I should get free shipping for life!  Wouldn't that be nice :-)  I guess one good thing is that I get new carseats, I was just about to order bigger seats for the babies.

1 comments:

thank goodness you are all okay!!