Today was emma's 9th birthday. Amber spent much of the day (ok the part of the day when were not in Ikea or at a playdate with Quincy) saying "Happy Day Emma, Happy Day". I should have taken a video. I will take one tomorrow (fool her that its still emma's happy day). So Emma, here's to another 9 years in our family! Emma never got a special treat :-( but I will make it up to here Saturday when i go to our barkery in p-town.
Today was emma's 9th birthday. Amber spent much of the day (ok the part of the day when were not in Ikea or at a playdate with Quincy) saying "Happy Day Emma, Happy Day". I should have taken a video. I will take one tomorrow (fool her that its still emma's happy day). So Emma, here's to another 9 years in our family! Emma never got a special treat :-( but I will make it up to here Saturday when i go to our barkery in p-town.
Comments